Home Buyer Purchase Assistance Program (funds are not available at this time)
Click here for application
The City of Deerfield Beach, through the use of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) and Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) provides purchase assistance for very low to moderate income households for the purchase of properties in Deerfield Beach to occupy as their primary residence. Assistance is in the form of a 0% interest deferred
Program Details and Restrictions:
Maximumamount of assistance is up to $50,000. See Income Chart below:
| Household Size
|| Very Low Income (0-30% AMI)
|| Low Income (31% - 50% AMI)
|| Moderate Income (51% - 80% AMI)
- All properties must be located in the City of Deerfield Beach city limits.
- All applicants must be pre-approved by a lender before an application will be accepted.
- Applicant must have an executed real estate contract at the time of application submittal.
- Eligible properties include single-family detached homes, condominiums,
town homesand villas.
- Applicants will be selected on a first-come, first qualified basis within the stated income groups when funding is available.
- Eligible applicants will be selected in the order in which they have been Income Certified. Funds will only be reserved after an executed purchase contract is received.
- Should your income change after you were determined income eligible and assistance has not been provided, your program eligibility will have to be recertified.
- You may use any licensed real estate professional of your choice. We also recommend you seek competent legal advice.
Homeowner Rehabilitation Program
Please click here for registration details.
The City of Deerfield Beach, through the use of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) and Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funds, provides home repair assistance to very low to moderate income
The Senior Transportation program is currently being funded through CDBG funds. More details regarding this program can be found on the Senior Services Department/N.E Focal Point website and in our Annual Action Plan.
On occasion, the City of Deerfield Beach will allocate Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds for public service activities to assist organizations
Public Infrastructure/Public Improvement
Specific Public Infrastructure/Public Improvement projects funded through CDBG funds can be found in our Annual Action Plan.
On occasion, the City of Deerfield Beach will allocate Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds for acquisition, construction, reconstruction, rehabilitation or installation of public infrastructure or public facilities in the CDBG Target areas. Projects funded in the past include sidewalk repair and installation, street paving and installation of